Rants     Reads     Mailbox     Movies    

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Procrastination does not go along with examination

Would you believe if I say that I have spent the entire week revamping my blog and watching Korean drama series? High school friends would say that I lied. Hahaha. I cannot force anyone to believe me.

Have completed an examination today without much studying (as usual). I admit that I am a bad student. I watched drama and ponder about love and money until early in the morning. I did something good too - I messed around with the new programme that I have downloaded for editing photos. BUT - Why am I always doing unimportant things at important times?

This evening played a game of tennis with Yuki and Mandy. Felt weak after just about half an hour. Perhaps it is because I only had bread for lunch (but I had FOUR of them. ~.~ How am I going to lose weight?). I think I just lost my energy by laughing and picking up the tennis balls. My girl friends would definitely agree with these.

To cut my grandmother's stories short,
for matters of the heart, I am doing good and I am happy about it.
for money, I think I am being useless and that is related to growing up. I think I have the Peter Pan Syndrome.
for studies, I was just nagged by the only person whom I listen to to study (that was an hour ago and I am still procrastinating.)

Oh, well. I have another exam tomorrow (it is just a quiz but the fact that I have not studied nor revised my work for weeks made me think that it is a monstrous exam. And I am still not studying.) Better stop now, so as to not disappoint myself and the person who always come to me at the right time. Thanks.

May

No comments:

Post a Comment