Rants     Reads     Mailbox     Movies    

Thursday, April 16, 2009

I know...

i know i should practise better self-control.
i know i could have done better.
i know i should not have think too much.
i know who would always stand by me.
i know who would always be there for me.
i know what i want.
i know what i want to do.
but, after all, there are still many things that i do not know...


happy at times, feel sucky for sometimes
happiness was shortlived
meanwhile the suckiness became worse
with the bad weather
and the rain
falling on me
and being forgotten,
being left out
to myself,
alone, almost.




Enough of rants. Now let the photos explain the highlights of the past weeks.



Director Daphney has finally uploaded the graduation pics taken last month. Nice, eh?
This is taken before the 'tired look' pic. Nah, I am not showing you that.


Celebrated Arief's birthday at the Indonesian Restaurant. Food was very, very good.

The seating arrangements are funny, like we are speed dating. Guys one side, girls another. Lol.


The view of Hong Kong Island across the Victoria Harbour was very nice that night.


My first cup of soy milk after almost 3 years. Don't know what made me give it a try again. It was really good.


Pork 'muscles'. 아주 맛있었어요.


Over the Easter break, what can be more fun than gobbling up a big bowl of ramen with beef (sadly, no bulgogi) while watching the never-ending episodes of Korean TV shows? I feel so Korean. Lol.


Thanks to my teammates, I got my 'cup' for last year's University's Handball Open Competition.


Another mail from San Francisco. And it is from the Gmail team this time. Life is just full of surprises!




I didn't want to give up

and i have always quoted "Never, never, never give up"
and i always tell you that

disappointed with myself

but this time
i have really decided
to
let go.

for real,
because i have shed the tears
that i feared

and i know
there is just so much that i can do
and there are more that i cannot

for as long as i tried
and tried my best
if not, satisfied

there will be no
regrets.

2 comments: